Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Bugger off and let me read this book about child-centred learning

Some questions I ask myself:

1. Do I homeschool because I can't be arsed getting out of bed in the morning, every morning to do a school run?

Quite possibly.

2. Do we unschool because I can't be arsed getting organised?

Quite possibly

3. Do I read lots of books to avoid the inevitable of actually implementing anything?

Quite possibly.




ANYWAY, enough inner angst. We bombed down to Duxford Air Museum today. Kids are loopy about planes at the moment and so this was a surprise day out. I think they liked it. I think they liked it a lot. I'm knackered but the boys want to go back. And live there. They are even talking about which plane they want to camp out in. (Concorde and Eurofighter, if you're interested).

Pictures to follow, but totally recommend this place if you have lads into anything aeronautical.

11 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikum,

    Your honesty makes ME feel so much better.At times I have wondered the exact same things !

    Wassalam,
    umm yusuf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaams and Greetings,

    MashaAllah seems like a very exciting trip! I love the honest insight... but from reading what you have in the achives...I would say it's a whole lot more than that!

    Homaira

    ReplyDelete
  3. for all you office supplies!
    www.expressstationers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
    flowers to australia
    flowers in australia
    flower delivery australia
    valentines day flowers australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Educational toys are essential to nurture a growing mind. Help your child with basic learning: shapes, colors, numbers, and the alphabet. Mix education with play - lay the groundwork for success while having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful to many people that are searching for Driving schools. Keep posting guys and keep this blog a great place for sharing.
    Driving Schools | Natural home remedies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will steered toward because me personally we give thanks stint you deplete knock croak the result. I’m egotistic furthermore flush unconnected allotment hang about for the supersede dojigger. Your article on the website is very interesting.

    Driving Schools

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your site is good Actually, i have seen your post and That was very informative and very entertaining for me. Thanks for posting Really Such Things. I should recommend your site to my friends. Cheers

    Vitiligo Treatment | fashion style

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the first time i am reading your post and admire that you posted article which gives users lot of information regarding particular topic. Thanks for this share

    aspirateur sans sac

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so grateful I found your blog page, Really its remarkable. You have some great content but are getting lots of none relevant comments here too.Ventilateur de table

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will steered toward because me personally we give thanks stint you deplete knock croak the result. I’m egotistic furthermore flush unconnected allotment hang about for the supersede dojigger. Your article on the website is very interesting.
    Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.