Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Time Flies, and all that jazz

Can't really get my head around the fact that it was February last time I wrote here, but given that I don't really know what month we're in, I don't know why it's so shocking.

I'm currently hiding upstairs with the laptop whilst the children destroy my house. It is One of Those Days. Just a bad idea from beginning to end. Oh and now they are screaming. And swearing. Life just gets better and better.

So what have we done since February. Stuff. You know. Stuff. Maths, literacy, sports, days out, road trips.

Oh God they're getting louder. And they're coming up the stairs to lodge complaints.GET HELP.

EDITED TO ADD :: hurrah; a nose has been smashed and there is blood everywhere. Bedsheets have to be washed and the carpet needs scrubbing. It is noon, people. I am afraid to think what else can happen today...

4 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty much like my home. Love reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamo alaikum,

    Nice to have you back! Yeah, that sounds quite typical of my house also, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...boys....(even worse... Arab boys,...) ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. As salaam alaikum,

    It least you are honest and aren't faking the funk!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.