Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday

Two posts in one month - how's that for commitment?!

Well on Jumah we don't 'do' anything formal, so right now the kids are downstairs playing computer games. I know I know. But once a week treat... and it's just monster trucks getting to the end of the race. Nothing violent.

Midget still ill and worried about his ickle chest. Please make du'a he doesn't become asthmatic -

And in the evening they have football training insha'allah. Which, between all the other classes the boys go to, means I no longer have a life. Not that I had one anyway, but we did like to pretend.

And I'm tired because the Midget commandeered the bed space last night so he could whimper loudly and give me a blow-by-blow account of how ill he was. It was a detailed monolgue.

Caffeine.

5 comments:

  1. We are looking for great blogs and we would love it if you registered yours with us.

    PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps readers find great blog posts and our goal is to help blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

    If you are interested in joining, please check us out!

    Thanks,
    Eric Castelli
    PostZoom

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://carshow2.blogspot.com/2011/01/2011-audi-a7-revealed.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Allah give the Midget a speedy recovery.

    Best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualeikum sis!! I found your blog on Allmuslimahblogs and I am so happy I did, subhanAllah! I love you're ramblings, and am inspired by you seen that you homeschool, and hope that I'll be homeschooling my own children one day if I am inshAllah blessed with kids from Allah swt.

    FiamanAllah

    The Creative Muslimah @ www.thecreativemuslimah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work


    Education Consultants karachi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.